Thursday, May 27, 2010

Teaser Âme Soeur-Chapter 2: You





Hi Guys! I did Promise a Teaser on Wednesday, It's still Wednesday somewhere, at least in California I know it is...not that I'm nowhere near there, but hey I tried ( I have Bronchitis so sick and all I complied!)...

so here goes the Banner/Visual teaser...


Click here for bigger version

The Banner doesn't have a sentence from my own words, is a quote that starts the chapter...Chapter 2 it's still with my Beta, so I couldn't put a phrase I wasn't sure would end up in the final version...

but I think you can guess what will happen based on the images? *shrugs*

Now musical/audio teaser if you feel like it:



okay rant/announcements-feel free to skip this part if you want: So I've gotten reviews about the lenght of my chapters, yes they are short, I know...but,

#1 English is not my Mother Tongue, it takes me forever to write in comparison with a native speaker, and my chapters need a lot more editing...I'm writing in English simply because I want to perfect it, and I'm willing to make mistakes and take risks to do it...

#2 I'll try-operative word try- to update every week on Sundays, but I have only one Beta, who is a very busy person who is doing me a big favor, so if she can't Beta, I'll have to sit and wait until she can...simple as that...I can have the whole thing written down, but I won't post Unbeta'd...Been there done that...

#3 She (my Beta) is going away for a couple of weeks starting Tuesday, and I have no idea if she'll have the time or inclination to Beta my chapters while on the road, assuming she even has internet access...so I don't know what will happen the next couple of weeks...

If after reading this you're feeling meh! about my story...I'll understand...flouncing my story is your prerogative...I've done it hundreds of times with other stories...

so here you go...the ball is on your court now...



Ange


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More