Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tiny sneaky peek of my O/S for Fandom4Preemies: Arranged Vows


“Lovely Bella, let me lead and I’ll show you we can make this work for our mutual benefit,” Edward said in a hoarse voice delicately kissing Bella’s soft cheek.
“You’ll see that this act can be enjoyable, and you may even learn to like it,” he continued kissing Bella’s jaw with feather-soft gentleness, and untying the knot that kept Bella’s robe in place.
Bella’s heart was thumping loudly inside her chest. Her bosom rose and fell with the excitement of what was to come. Fear laced her heart, but something foreign to Bella’s innocent soul was slowly burning her from the inside.
She felt warmth flowing through her veins, heating her flesh, taking over her senses. Edward’s touch was like powder which coming into contact with Bella’s fiery skin ignited her whole body.

“I’ll make sure you don’t ever regret sharing your bed with me,” Edward whispered kissing from her jaw, to her neck, to her clavicle. He slowly lowered the straps of her nightdress leaving her shoulder bare. 

“I’ll make sure you don’t ever regret sharing your body with me,” he continued kissing her now bare shoulder and making a path of slow-burning kisses towards a spot behind Bella’s ear. A spot that was incredibly sensitive much to Bella’s surprise.

“She's beautiful, and therefore to be wooed; She is woman, and therefore to be won*,” Edward murmured softly directly into Bella’s ears. Her whole body shivered at the rawness she could hear hidden behind the beautiful Shakespearean prose. However, before she could ponder much on the wild feeling his voice unleashed in her whole being — his lips were on hers. 

His lips were soft but hesitant, yielding but demanding. His tongue caressed her, and sought entrance. Bella surprised herself by readily granting it.

Their mouths danced as Edward’s hands explored. Bella didn’t even notice when her nightdress pooled at her feet, leaving her exposed, bare. For she had already bared more of herself than she even realized at that time.

4 comments:

So freaking sexy!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to see the whole thing. I will make time to beta. This is so gooood. I love the depiction of a sexually confident Edward showing Bella how good it can be!

Please send it to me honey.
Rhian
xx

So glad you liked it... you know how I love to hear your opinion and how much I appreciate it... Mwah!

I hope I live up to the expectations...

:S

*biting nails*

I just read your awesome story from the preemies march of dimes compilation & I LOVE it! It have to continue it. I'd love to see their developing relationship & what Tanya & Jacob have up their sleeves. LOVE IT!

Hi Liz... I'm so glad you liked my story... I struggled quite a bit to write it due to the time it was set, the place, and the social status of the characters... I did quite a bit of research, but it was fun... :)

I do plan to continue it, but I'll probably start posting around January... I want to have a few chapters written before I post... Thank you for your comment and for donating to Fandom4Preemies... you're too nice



Ange xxx

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More