Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fandom for Preemies O/S

Howdy!


I just wanted to let you know what I've been up to... Right this minute I'm writing a O/S for Fandom4Preemies.


But what's @Fandom4preemies?
Fandom for Preemies, with your help, will raise funds to support the March of Dimes as they work to eliminate this global issue. The March of Dimes is the world's largest nonprofit organization for pregnancy and baby health. In 2009 alone, they contributed over 20.3 million dollars to eliminate preterm birth, birth defects and infant mortality across the globe.In thanks for your support of this worthy cause, fanfiction authors across the fandom will donate one-shots, story outtakes and original works for a compilation. Those who donate a minimum of $5 to the March of Dimes during the month of November will receive this compilation in appreciation.
Since I'm a human being, with a heart, who would like to do positive things to make this World a little bit less shitty, I signed up... and I'll be writing a Period O/S for the compilation. I hope you consider donating to this noble cause, in case my O/S is not encouragement enough, a lot of authors of note are participating and donating Outtakes, and O/Ss as well... just visit the Fandom for Preemies Blog (by clicking on the Blinkie lovely RoseArcadia made and I posted above) and check out the list of Contributor Authors.

Since it is a compilation, and not an auction, you will get every single O/S, outtake, Future Take, etc. the Contributor Authors donate, for a minimum donation of $5. I'm pretty sure you can't even buy coffee for that amount in some places of the world.

As a little tease I leave you this Banner I made, using a manip by La Tua Cantante.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More