Sunday, May 9, 2010

Teaser Âme Soeur Prologue


I got on my Big Girl panties and have decided to post my Fic... I have posted stuff before but this is the first time I went through the arduous, and at the same time rewarding process of having my Fic Beta'd. I'm now used to quality fics, and I cannot give people who take the time to read my story something that's full of typos/grammar mistakes. So with the help of my Beta & lovely pre-readers I present you the first teaser for my Beta'd Fic. I hope you give it a chance, I'm not a fantastic writer, and English is not my first language but I made the effort to deliver the best quality fic I could, so please cut me some slack. Okay I'll stop the whining now.



Click here for bigger version of this Banner
Prologue

The boy sighed deeply, pressing his forehead to the door. It wasn’t a frustrated sigh, or a longing one. It was an exhausted sigh; he could take no more.

“I can’t…” he replied to the girl’s plea. “I just can’t anymore. If I stay I’ll die.”

“If you go I will,” was the girl’s response.

“It doesn’t matter,” the boy added, turning to face her one last time. “I think we’re both already dead, mon amour, and this is just our bodies having a pointless conversation.”

I'll start posting this Saturday May 15, and I'll try to post once a week on Sunday's. Thanks for your attention.



Ange

6 comments:

Squee!!! I am so looking forward to reading your story. The teaser did a good job of teasing me, too!!
Love ya!

Thanks so much klrtwilight it took a lot of effort, and a lot of help to get me here...and I'm scared, but I'm posting anyways, because I've realized that often the scariest things are the most worth it...

Well done for posting, can't wait to read your fic. Enhorabuena ... B xx

Thanks so much Barbara... *sighs* I hope I can do something worthy of your time... ;)

Oh you tease ;)

Well done for getting the ball rolling, can't wait for Saturday!

xx

yay!! i'm really looking forward to reading the whole story. it's a very intriguing premise.

don't be scared 50fied. you'll never know what'll happen until you give it a try!

jodie
xx

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More