Saturday, July 3, 2010

Announcement about July 4th posting

Hi... *waves* So I just stopped by to let you know I had a death in the family, a cousin of mine died, we weren't close so I'm not personally affected, but I do have a wake and a funeral to attend tonight, and tomorrow, so I'll probably won't be able to update tomorrow...

I'll have to update either Monday, or Tuesday... I hope you understand...

As some sort of consolation price, here it's a Fanflick I made for Âme Soeur..

I hope you like it...it's not amazingly edited since I'm still learning to use that program, but it's decent...

BTW if you live in Germany you won't be able to see it, it's blocked there due to copyright *sighs*

Okay, that's all...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More