Friday, August 20, 2010

Chain Reaction

Howdy! as some of you may know I entered an Anonymous O/S Contest. I didn't win, but I had lots of fun and proved I could write smut if I really really wanted to. 


So I'll take a few moments to thank Rhian0000 from the Bottom of my heart. She Beta'd this monster for me in record time so I could participate in the O/S Contest where I submitted it. Also my gratitude goes to babsiebaby who acted as a pre-reader, also as fast as Speedy Gonzales. I flove you guys so effing much! I didn't win anything but I did win experience and 16 peeps who reviewed and said this was hot. That for someone who never actually wrote a full-fledged lemon before is an award all in itself.
So my thanks to those who reviewed, voted (even if it wasn't for my O/S), and read all the entries for the 'Through the Lens Anonymous O/S Contest' Thank you guys!


Okay That's it. I hope you like,



Banner


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Blinkie


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Note: Just Click on the Blinkie or the Banner, and theoretically it should take you to my O/S. If you want to you can find it also in this link: 


http://archiveofourown.org/works/418354 

or here


http://www.thewriterscoffeeshop.com/library/viewstory.php?sid=2897


If you want the code for the Blinkie, you can find it here: 


http://angedelaube.wordpress.com/2010/08/19/chain-reaction-os/





Ange

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More