Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teaser Âme Soeur Chapter 10: Complications

So I didn't drop off the face of the Earth... I just suffered from an old time problem that affects all writers at one or more than one point on their lives... #WritersBlock


*sighs* but I kicked #WritersBlock's ass, and now I'm all set to post the next Chapter along with a little something something that I'm not sure is a reward or a punishment ...


:o(


the something something is not ready yet, but I hope to have it ready in the next couple of days...in the meanwhile I'm updating tonight, if my internet doesn't #fail again...


To keep you interested here's a teaser for next Chapter:


Visual Teaser:



click here for a bigger version

Auditory teaser:




See you later...


Ange xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More